What could be more fun?
Our outdoor play area is a fantastic extension to our indoor provision allowing access in all weathers.
The children take advantage of this lovely space every day, enjoying the large soft tarmac areas, exploring in our texture kitchen, setting out on a canal adventure on our exciting play boat or relaxing on the grass whilst enjoying creative activities. The list is endless....
- Large play canal boat with a climbing wall and climbing ropes, a quiet cozy area, friendship stop, sand pit and slide. Our boat is an adventure in itself.
- Playhouse, great for role play and dressing up.
- Black Board for creative activities.
- Activity boards for colour, shape and number recognition.
- Grass, a nice area where the children can sit, read, do jigsaws etc.
- Woodland area for exploring and bug hunting.
- Outdoor texture kitchen allowing the children's imagination to run wild.
- Wet Pour flooring featuring a canal for the boat, shapes and of course a safe landing!
- Musical instruments allow the children to show off their talents, drums and chimes always entertain.
- The children have their own little garden, of which they can plant seeds, grow vegetables and learn about the environment.
- Canal and view point, giving the children a perfect view of the canal, allowing them to spot the natural environment around them and wave at the passing boats.
- Large weighing scales with big buckets and lots of objects to weigh and measure.
- Road safety role play.
- See through painting wall, lets their imagination run wild.